|Date Posted||24th June 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We have a pool of amazing Freelance UX Consultants who we call upon when needed. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join us in all of our offices on a freelance basis. From UX consultants to Information Architects, if you have a passion for helping our top name clients make the most of their customer interactions, drop us an email with your CV and a covering letter.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Delivering a wide range of user experience projects such as expert evaluation, usability testing, research to develop customer insight, persona development, information architecture and interaction design
- Producing good looking, persuasive reports that are full of high quality, actionable recommendations for how to improve the customer experience and achieve business goals
- Working on a diverse range of projects from web to mobile, tablets and beyond
- Develop relationships with a broad range of clients. Our consultants often work very closely with client teams
- Working independently as a member of a small team with minimum supervision but plenty of support, managing a variety of projects
- Sharing your expertise and interests with your colleagues, mentoring less experienced consultants, learning from others
- Developing your skills and knowledge. If you have a passion for a particular technology, methodology or hot topic in our field, at Bunnyfoot we encourage and support you to pursue this
WHO ARE YOU?
- Most importantly you will have a demonstrable passion for creating excellent experiences
- Qualified to at least degree level in HCI, psychology, design or similar subject, ideally with a Masters level qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working as a user experience or usability consultant (or similar)
- Experience of user testing or interaction design for mobile devices or tablets is a distinct advantage
- You will have excellent moderation skills
- Prototyping/wireframing skills and experience (e.g. Visio, Axure, Balsamiq)
- You will be able to design effective research tools (i.e. user testing protocols, discussion guides) and to devise new solutions / methods
- Effectively manage client relationships
- Manage your own time and stick to deadlines
- Know all about gathering customer insight and how to use it to improve customer experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a problem solver with attention to detail
- Experience with Office applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook)
WANT TO WORK FOR US?
Tailor your CV and/or portfolio, prepare a great covering letter and drop it all in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Freelance UX Consultant" (no agencies please).