|Date Posted||31st March 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
38one has partnered with Andium, an Internet of Things’ (IoT) technology company, in the development of the world’s first true end-to-end IoT platform. Together, we are looking for an innovative and talented mid-senior level front-end developer to help take the product to new heights.
- Rapid prototyping, integration and validation of new product designs and concepts
- Testing and debugging system software with minimal supervision
- Support software QA and performance optimization
- End-user support when necessary
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of common web application security concerns
- Working with their international team and clients
- Can produce high quality code overcoming technical difficulties
- Have experience using front-end build tools, e.g. Webpack/NPM
- Are familiar with front-end unit testing frameworks
- Are familiar with common web application security concerns and are able to prevent and fix exploits, e.g. XSS/clickjacking
- Are experienced with version/source control
- Are an eager learner with the ability to master new technologies quickly
- Are passionate about creating great user experiences
- Are design conscious and familiar with UI visual guidelines and systems
- Have strong verbal, written and documentation skills
- Are authorized to work in the United Kingdom
- Competitive salary, £35,000+ depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours and holidays.
- A friendly and creative working environment.
About 38one & Andium
38one has partnered with Andium, an IoT technology company, to lead all company design efforts from web and print, to Andium’s revolutionary platform itself.
Andium aims to provide the world with the first true end-to-end IoT platform which allows customers to purchase off-the-shelf hardware, build any solution and run in any IoT capacity. No matter how small the devices.
For more information, please visit www.andium.com
No recruitment agencies please.