|Date Posted||12th January 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Europasat is Europe’s premier satellite broadband ISP servicing thousands of customers in 35 countries and we are currently looking for two additional front end developers to join our marketing team.
With direction from the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll play a part in continually improving and refining our website (new site due Jan 2016), assist with an array of broader digital marketing activities and be responsible for updating our customer and reseller portals.
The starting salary for this developer position is circa £30-35,000 depending on your experience.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidates should have:
- Some PHP experience, mainly WordPress PHP
- Some experience with AngularJS
- Solid experience in responsive web design and UX
- SEO technical knowledge
- Experience building responsive emails
- Solid experience using Photoshop (design skills desirable)
- Be comfortable working in a very fast moving, fast response ecommerce environment
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- English French bilingual (desirable)
Europasat is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from the European Union. This is a full time permanent post and you will be working from our UK offices in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This is not a sub-contractor opportunity.
Europasat is Europe’s premier satellite broadband ISP servicing thousands of customers in 31 countries. We're one of Europe's fasting growing telecommunications companies. Part of Satellite Solutions Worldwide Ltd, Europasat can deliver super-fast broadband to any site in Europe, irrespective of local infrastructure. Our customers include tens of thousands of consumers plus many business along with the Police, MoD, the BBC and BSKYB.
No agencies please