|Date Posted||15th February 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Crossref is redeveloping our CrossMark product and we need some front-end expertise. CrossMark is a component that academic publishers install on article pages. It provides a pop-up dialog box that gives information about the article. You can try it out.
We have a new design for the dialog box and want to make it mobile-first.
We need someone who:
- is familiar with cross-browser development, quirks and testing
- has experience making software that works across mobile, tablet and desktop browsers
- is able to work without jQuery if necessary
- can work from Photoshop designs
- has a good eye for visual detail
Full spec is available on request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org