|Date Posted||6th August 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Full Stack Developer
RATE: Salary up to £50k + bonus
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our dynamic development team. We might just be Oxfordshire’s best-kept secret, in a beautiful location with a wide range of innovative and challenging projects for some brilliant clients (e.g. BMW, Barclays, Rolls-Royce and InterContinental Hotels). We work in a forward-thinking Agile development environment with the latest technologies and processes, and we’re looking for a talented developer to join us.
Your personality is important to us too. You’ll be professional, assertive and well-organised with the ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task under pressure. A sense of humour and a sense of perspective would be hugely beneficial too. As would a love of cake.
We are relatively small company (20 Juicers) and all parts of the business work closely together, so experience of working within a similar production/agency background would be very beneficial.
- An excellent understanding of Ruby on Rails, Linux, Heroku, AWS and associated back end tools and technologies
- A solid understanding of networking tools and technologies such as SSH and VPN
- Proven experience of testing approaches and tools like RSpec and Cucumber
- A strong understanding of mobile web development, debugging and optimisation (Native app development an advantage)
- Solid experience of Git for version control
- An excellent understanding of database technologies, object-orientated programming and design patterns (PostGreSQL a distinct advantage)
- Conscientious and team focused, happy with peer review and pair programming.
We are a full-service video and interactive communications company. We make anything that moves (web apps, websites, elearning, video, animation) and a few things that don't (print, and the occasional board game).
We 'live' in a beautiful converted barn with a fabulous coffee machine, free fruit and chocolate, pizza and barbecue lunches in the summer, and chickens nearby for one-sided conversation when it all gets too much. We are proud to offer proper salaries and excellent benefits including employers contributory pension, travel insurance and private health insurance.