|Date Posted||13th April 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Join our rapidly growing team. Join an agency that focuses as much on you that it will on its customers. An Inbound Growth agency providing Inbound Marketing and Inbound Sales. A Gold Certified HubSpot partner with very ambitious plans for growth.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, smart and motivated Inbound Consultants to join our team.
Leading candidates will be analytical and social-media savvy, possess advanced writing skills, and display dynamic personalities that enhance and energise our culture.
New hires are placed into key account roles, and are challenged to continually evolve their knowledge and capabilities across core services, including: inbound marketing, website development, search marketing, social marketing and content marketing.
Our Inbound Consultants must be strategic thinkers with a creative mindset, have a strong attention to detail, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful inbound consultant should be able to:
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in size and scope to deliver high-value digital, content and inbound marketing campaigns
- Be responsible and accountable for your own client accounts
- Establish and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy
The best inbound consultant should possess the following key traits and attributes:
- Ideally a business or marketing degree or a related field.
- Proven success in social media.
- Strong personal brand.
- Advanced creative and technical writing skills.
- Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated emerging experts who are passionate about learning and energised by opportunities to advance themselves, the agency and the industry.
This position is based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
If you are hardworking and looking for a fun place to thrive then simply complete our application form.