|Date Posted||8th August 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider, is seeking a technically minded IT Support Technician to join our team at our central Oxford Head Office. You will be working in a very technical environment providing face to face support to our internal teams in Oxford and London.
Whilst we are looking for a competent IT Technician you will also be passionate about technology and you will want to take on increasingly complex tasks and grow with the role.
- Providing 1st line IT technical support for all Adestra employees and maintaining the office workstations and printers;
- The installation and configuration of office hardware;
- Maintaining email, ftp and file share accounts;
- Maintaining a log of assets and incidents;
- Creating documentation and user guides;
- Managing connectivity and equipment for company new starters and leavers;
- Responding promptly to issues and incidents as they arise.
Key skills & Experience
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent;
- Previous experience in an IT support role is not essential but would be nice to have;
- Familiarity with installing and configuring Windows;
- Proven diagnostic skills with the ability to demonstrate a logical and thorough approach to troubleshooting technical issues.
- Some experience of networking and TCP/IP would be useful;
- Experience with anti-virus and security software is advantageous along with some exposure to Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365 and email client software;
- Awareness of Linux/Unix and Mac OSX.
- A self-starter, who is willing to learn and take ownership;
- Able to work with limited supervision and show initiative;
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully.
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme.
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow.
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer