|Date Posted||29th June 2017|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are looking for a new Junior Developer to join our team. We are a creative agency based in Summertown that designs and creates awesome new brands, websites, and print materials. We have the pleasure of working with some nationally recognised brands and some small local companies across many sectors - we are deliberately sector neutral, so the work here can be extremely varied to maximise the fun.
You and the job
You’d be joining our team of developers, we mainly work with WordPress and we love it.
What gets us really excited is front end sparkles and that is something we would expect you to demonstrate, you will also be taught how to build the back-end of our WordPress sites. We are also looking for somebody that has an insatiable appetite to grow and learn. You will be joining a small team of developers who work very closely together on projects both small and large and will be involved in the build process from start to finish as soon as you are comfortable to do so. If this sounds like you then you may be the person we are looking for.
You should be a great communicator who can explain to regular humans the ramifications and awesomenesses of choices of technology, and also to have and describe great ideas about how to take concepts to the next level.
- Responsive and mobile experience
- Excited to learn more and experiment with things you’ve never done
- Big picture thinking
- Command line Linux
- A working knowledge of accessibility best practices
What you’ll get
- A fulfilling and rewarding job
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year until 26 days total, plus all bank holidays
- 2 duvet days a year
- Flexible working hours
- Team days (these include canal boating, ice cream making & Ascot racing)
- Loads of cake, BBQs and biscuits