|Date Posted||7th August 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, smart and motivated Inbound Consultants to help us drive growth, innovation and real results for our clients.
Our Inbound Consultants must be strategic thinkers with a creative mindset, have a strong attention to detail, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You are our ideal Super Hero if:
- One day you'll run your own world-leading business, but you know you are not ready to fly yet. You have a strong appetite to learn ways of finding and keeping customers by:
- working with growing businesses from start-ups to major brands
- getting your hands on live marketing campaigns and sales drives
- using the world's leading technology tools for marketing and sales
- learning what works and how to make it even better with great data tools
- studying on the job for valuable professional qualifications
- developing your career as an Inbound consultant
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in size and scope to deliver high-value digital, content and inbound marketing campaigns predominantly within the IT industry.
- Be responsible and accountable for your own client accounts
- Establish and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy
- Create and manage content and marketing campaigns for customers
- Identify ways to deliver high-quality services efficiently and effectively
- Leveraging and managing social networks to enhance campaign performance
- Serving as a thought leader and sharing your ideas by creating content for BabelQuest's blogs
- Conducting analytical projects to improve the results our clients get from their marketing strategies
- Understanding and creating content that aligns with our clients' buyer personas' interests and needs, developing and optimising lead nurturing campaigns, updating client websites, developing keyword strategies and creating monthly, quarterly and annual reports that demonstrate to our clients the results we have achieved for them
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
- Prior experience in a marketing and/or consultative role
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a business conversation
- Ability to present in large groups to various levels in the organisation
- Project management experience including phenomenal organisational skills
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Degree in marketing, business or other relevant area of study
- Experience on the major social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimise/ scale clients' marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
Our #1 requirement is that you have strong writing skills, so if you are not a great writer and editor, please don't apply!
This position is based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a high energy environment, and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
If you are hard working and looking for a fun place to thrive then simply complete our application form.
If you hungry for a career in a successful inbound marketing agency then we want you. We are taking this small and established agency on a roller coaster of a journey as we rapidly grow and become one of the best Inbound agencies in the UK. Our focus is on building a team and the business into a high-energy, high-performing, innovative, successful and fun agency. This position therefore has the potential for rapid career progression - interested? Come join us.