|Date Posted||30th May 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
GradeMaker is a dynamic technology company looking for a motivated individual to join the team building our flagship, data-driven educational platform for international markets. After a successful start-up period, we are now building our operations capability in order to develop effective client support processes.
The GradeMaker service includes the provision of software, digitised content and related services for examination boards. We are looking for a motivated, hands-on individual to provide operational support, and to help set up and deliver some of our key services for international customers, including:
- Managing an end-to-end content digitisation process, communicating with clients and suppliers, organising and preparing materials for digitisation by technical teams, and quality assuring the digitised content they create;
- Managing the online user helpdesk, being first point of contact for clients and liaising between them and our technical team to resolve queries;
- Managing user accounts;
- Preparing client reports summarising the standard of service delivery based on defined Key Performance Indicators;
- Preparing documentation, content and software for demos and pilots;
- Supporting our technical team with activities such as software testing
This role will suit someone with at least 3 years in a similar content management/operational role and ready to move to a more independent way of working. The role offers development opportunities, with scope to establish and develop new processes and to broaden skills in areas such as project management, customer relations, testing and technical support.
The right candidate will have a naturally open, collaborative personality and enjoy working in a small dynamic team. He or she will be inquisitive, reliable, a good problem solver with strong personal values. The role holder will have a strong attention to detail and be very well organised, with a commitment to excellence. Interest in or experience of technology sector would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail. Thorough, demonstrating high standards and a strong commitment to doing a good job
- Strong organisational skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and experience of client communication and customer relationship management
- Excellent MS Office applications skills and ideally working knowledge of SharePoint
- Analytical and IT literate with experience of data management / processing / content management
- Experience of working in software/service implementation or with data-focussed products
- Some working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of statistical models and experience of statistical analysis
- Experience in software testing