|Date Posted||8th August 2016|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 10 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Executive to assist with QA and testing for our web-based email marketing platform.
Working in the Development team, this is an interesting role that bridges the gap between technical and client-facing staff, providing unique opportunities for the right candidate to excel. While we expect candidates to have a basic understanding of web applications, we do not expect any prior testing / QA experience and will provide on-the-job training where necessary.
- Triaging and managing bug reports as they come in from users and other members of the team
- Testing features our developers have implemented
- Developing test plans to fully test features and bug fixes
- Using automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Usability testing
- Communicating complex concepts simply and clearly to non-technical members of staff
Key skills & Experience
- Technically literate with a willingness to learn
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Able to work proactively with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer