|Date Posted||16th April 2019|
We are working with films, games and books to bring interesting characters to life with a new twist, and are now looking for an enthusiastic and creative React Native developer to work on our flagship narrative app, Charisma.ai.
You'll take the lead on our app's development, so we're looking for someone to own the whole pipeline, from planning and experimenting to building, testing and deploying.
Your day-to-day mission will involve everything app-related:
- Taking ownership over the creation of new features and functionality within the app, such as story discovery or character unlocks
- Improving the experience of existing features and flows, like story selection or the social hub
- Writing testable components and ensuring they're well-tested with
- Ensuring the app runs on both iOS and Android
- Overseeing the build, test and publishing process to the relevant stores
The ideal person would:
- Have a deep knowledge of React Native
- Live and breathe TypeScript
- Be confident in dropping down to native code and debugging on each platform
- Have experience working with GraphQL (Apollo) and WebSockets
Charisma.ai supports a flexible work environment, and the role would suit someone who can work independently, as well as in a team.