|Date Posted||24th January 2020|
Search Relevancy Coordinator
We are working with a client to improve the search user experience across their customer-facing and internal websites. As part of this process we need to optimise the results that are provided to users. This means looking at what users are searching for and ensuring that the returned content is as meaningful and relevant to them as possible. This will be an iterative process and one that will require the successful client to be able to balance both business goals and user goals throughout the data analysis process. Our goal is to create a high-quality search experience, by delivering the highest quality, most relevant results to our client's audience.
The search platform that we are using is Algolia. Whilst we do not expect applicants to have experience with this specific platform, candidates should be able to demonstrate relevant experience with, for example, spreadsheets, databases, statistical analysis that demonstrates an overall aptitude and diligence in this area. Experience with scripting and writing regular expressions will be an advantage. We are looking for a technically-literate analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail.
In this role, you will:
- Work with stakeholders to identify the challenges
- Conduct iterative data analysis to identify where work is needed to optimise the data or change the configuration of the search tool
- Liaise with the wider digital team, share your findings and together create the best way to implement solutions
- Work hands-on with significant data sets
- Be assisting engineers and developers
- Present your findings and results to stakeholders
This position is offered initially as a temporary position but may become full-time in the future. It is based on the Oxford Science Park.
Day rate / salary will be competitive, based on skills and experience. Please email a link to your CV to recruitment(at)clickstrategy.co.ukfor immediate consideration.