|Date Posted||20th September 2019|
Are you an agency experienced, middleweight or senior C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills combined with both leading and driving forward creative yet technically excellent web solutions?
About the role
Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
You will be required to work on projects of varying sizes and will involve working through the entire lifecycle of web application development, including:
- .NET web application development
- Leading and supporting others within the development team, being able to answer questions and lead the project from a technical perspective
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents
- Scoping projects, requirements capture and delivering time estimates
Essential skills & experience
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server with a specific focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects, and demonstrate an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
Desirable skills & experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Successfully delivered and contributed to development and project process & strategy
- A good understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We have two offices, located in Oxfordshire and central London, and will consider applications for either location.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept direct applications and request agencies are respectful of this.
You can find out more about working for Ridgeway and apply via our website: www.ridgeway.com/careers/senior-c-asp-net-developer