|Date Posted||15th April 2019|
Are you an agency experienced, Senior C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills combined with both leading and driving forward creative yet technically excellent web solutions?
About the role
Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
You will be required to work on projects of varying sizes and will involve working through the entire lifecycle of web application development, including:
- .NET web application development
- Leading and supporting others within the development team, being able to answer questions and lead the project from a technical perspective
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents
- Scoping projects, requirements capture and delivering time estimates
Essential skills & experience
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server with a specific focus on e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects, and demonstrate an ability to communicate directly with clients
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs.
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
Desirable skills & experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Successfully delivered and contributed to development and project process & strategy
- A good understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
A rewarding place to work
A few added extras to boost your career and make life just that bit better.
- 25 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ride To Work scheme and gym discounts
- Sonos sound system and shared Spotify playlist
- Excellent location with Witney town centre and the Cotswold countryside on the doorstep
- Scope to attend industry events including Kentico Connection, jQuery UK, Smashing, etc
- Break out area complete with Xbox, Wii, comfy sofa and TV
- Regular cake, fresh fruit, good coffee and beer on Fridays!
You can find out more about working as a Developer for Ridgeway on our website https://www.ridgeway.com/being-a-ridgeway-developer
You can also apply online here: https://www.ridgeway.com/careers/senior-c-asp-net-developer