|Date Posted||25th August 2015|
We are looking for a senior developer to join our small(ish), but mighty team. We are a super creative, no bullshit design agency that creates awesome brands, websites, and print materials. We have the pleasure of working with some nationally recognised brands and some small local companies. We are deliberately sector neutral, so the work here can be extremely varied to maximise the fun.
You and the job
You’d be joining our team of 4 developers. We mainly work with WordPress, we love it, and you should too!
You should have worked with WordPress for a few years and have the experience to bend it to your will. The idea of quickly learning a new system, language or skill set that you’ve never worked with before should be an exciting rather than terrifying concept to you. You should also be a great communicator who can explain to regular humans the ramifications and awesomenesses of choices of technology, and also to have and describe great ideas about how to take concepts to the next level.
- WordPress, creating themes, creating/modifying plugins
- HTML, PHP, CSS
- Responsive and mobile experience
- Excited to learn more and experiment with things you’ve never done
- Big picture thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Command line Linux
- A working knowledge of accessibility best practices
What you’ll get
- A fulfilling and rewarding job
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year until 26 days total, plus all bank holidays
- 3 duvet days a year
- Flexible working hours
- Team days (these include canal boating, ice cream making & Ascot racing)
- Loads of cake, BBQs and biscuits
How to apply
Please email us with the reasons why we should pick you and include your CV with some examples of work.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, but don’t officially have the right kinds of qualifications or experience – please do apply anyway. This job is not just about what you’ve done, it’s a lot about who you are as well.
Send your stuff to us at firstname.lastname@example.org