|Date Posted||10th August 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
1973 are going through an exciting period of growth and as such are looking to bring in an additional web developer to complement the existing team skill set. This role offers great career opportunities as someone with the right drive can grow with the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building HTML emails, web pages and forms with well-structured, responsive code.
- Creating HTML5 / jQuery functionality and animations.
- Working with automation software such as Eloqua and Marketo.
- Reporting on campaign data and feeding learnings back into future projects
- Constantly seeking to develop by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of the markets developments.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Working closely with design team to help inform the design process of best practices and production efficiencies.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work and meeting deadlines.
- Maintaining and analyzing existing web sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent HTML, CSS and jQuery programming skills.
- Responsive programming skills from a web and email perspective.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure other team members can pick up work.
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of email automation platforms preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of web accessibility and best practices.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as being independently driven.
- PHP / MySQL knowledge would be a bonus, but not essential.
Qualifications / experience
- 1+ years experience of a web or email development position
All applicants should provide a covering letter, CV and access to a portfolio.
Please note: Unfortunately we cannot offer relocation and applicants must have a valid working permit for the UK. Candidates must be local to Watlington, Oxfordshire.