|Date Posted||8th October 2015|
|Never Expire||Never Expire|
Obergine is an award winning Creative & Digital Marketing Agency that crafts brand stories to create useful, entertaining experiences that customers love on any device at any time.
For the past decade, we have cemented an impressive track record of delivering content managed information, ecommerce, campaign and corporate mobile/web sites and apps supported by digital marketing campaigns.
Our clients include Pan Macmillan, Porsche Club Great Britain, University of Oxford, Concha y Toro, Anya Hindmarch, Oxford University Press and Nielsen.
We are committed to helping all employees achieve their professional goals and fully develop their potential.
We're are looking for a talented and experienced .NET Web Developer who is a self-starting problem solver to join our growing team of digital experts.
You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running, working on existing C# / ASP.NET websites as well as the development and delivery of new web applications.
You will be involved in the full lifecycle of projects and have the opportunity to work across a variety of digital solutions - including ecommerce, membership, community, e-learning and marketing websites and apps.
You will become part of our passionate, creative and always busy development team with responsibilities that include:
- Translating functional requirements from specifications into robust and efficient code
- Anticipating problems and devising suitable solutions
- Providing technical support and advice to project teams and clients
- Combining all programming and design elements into a tested solution
- Peer review sessions
- Evaluating and improving solution performance
Profile and skills
You should have a demonstrable track record of developing exceptional .NET powered web sites and applications for at least 2 years.
It would be advantageous for you to have experience of working with platforms such as Kentico, WordPress or Drupal.
You will have skills that will include:
- A strong BSc degree in Computer Science or IT-related subject
- Solid C#, ASP.NET skills
- Able to work individually and on project teams
- Being a bright and articulate problem solver
- Exceptional attention of detail and commitment to quality
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic and ambitious
- Personal motivation and attitude
- Adapting and responding to change
- Resilient and able to cope with pressured situations
- Willing to go the extra mile
Package and benefits summary
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment located in central Oxford
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Working with great brands and clients
- Skills development