|Date Posted||3rd March 2020|
Hamilton Trust, a small educational charity, is seeking a part-time Website Manager to join our friendly team for the next six months.
The role includes looking after the Hamilton website, which provides high-quality, fully adaptable planning and resources to over 700,000 primary teachers a year.
Hours are 0.5-0.6 of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) and can be completed over three or four days. Salary to be negotiated dependent on experience and skill set. Different employment options would be considered, including contractors/consultants or employee on payroll.
Pleasant working environment in a small office.
Deadline: Wednesday 11th March at 9am, interviews 17th March.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve and maintain the website, prioritise and communicate this work to our web agency. Work with our web agency to deliver requirements.
- Ensure the website and surrounding technology remains secure and stable by carrying out maintenance work promptly.
- Identify and resolve bugs and other issues with the website and surrounding technology.
- Work closely with the publishing team to support the digital publishing process.
- Deliver technical solutions to the needs of the charity and provide on-going support for technical systems already in place.
- Support staff with IT.
- Any other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong knowledge of digital technology and operations.
- Be a confident communicator and problem-solver.
- Have experience working with external agencies such as web developers and IT companies.
- The website is built on Wagtail, hosted with Divio and uses CloudFlare for protection.
- Transactional emails are sent through Sendgrid and newsletters through Mailchimp.
- Our payment gateway is Stripe.
- We use Zapier to automate business processes.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.